Fear keeps us stuck where we’ve been. It keeps us from moving forward to our destiny.
Fear can show itself in may ways:
- * discouragement about setbacks or slow growth
- * stuck; paralyzed to move ahead
- * working against ourselves, such as eating bad foods or staying up late
- * procrastination; no creative flow; laziness
- * chasing the latest bright, shiny object idea in hopes it will be a magic bullet
- * frantically doing more, in hopes THAT will be the magic bullet
- * not believing we deserve success, or that we are capable of it
- * scared to make mistakes
Fear can keep us from:
- asking for help
- hearing our own inner guidance
- investing in a coach
- believing in our better future
- being happy, kind, patient, effective, focused, and efficient
What has that cost you so far?
How much money would you have made by now in your business if you had been totally unafraid and joyful? $5,000? $500,000? $5,000,000? ~ How much will fear cost you in 5 years? 25 years?
Besides money, the cost for many has also been peace of mind, joy, sleep, health, relationships, and what they could have given their family, including their presence.
If this post has helped you to recognize fear working in your life, I’m glad! That’s the first step. I also want you to know there is a solution for EVERY problem! This is very important.
The solution will be individual. It may be to believe that good things can happen to us, to take responsibility to change, to acquire necessary skills, to trust in something greater than ourselves, to take the first step, to ask for help, to be kind to ourselves, to believe in our abilities, or to relax, be patient, and hear that inner voice.
Here is a Body Mind tip: whenever you feel anxious, take 10 deep breaths, into your belly and your chest. Science has proven that you cannot breathe deeply and be stressed at the same time. Body Mind says that focus on your belly, by breathing into it, or holding your hand on it, grounds, centers, and relaxes you. (Perhaps that’s why many people eat in an attempt to relax!) Then you will be more clear on what to do about your situation.
Another tip is to be in nature. Nature demonstrates every divine law, including love, which is the antidote to fear. Love opens our hearts, and where there is love, there is no fear.
You can coach yourself to transform fear into love, with my Real Conversations® method. Get FREE lessons here (value $67). http://bessmccarty.com/real-conversations-2/
If you’d like my personal help via coaching, give me a call at (512) 569-1139. I’ve been helping people clear fears for 30 years. http://bessmccarty.com/about/
Now go forth and PROSPER! 🙂